Welcome to HOPE TEAM’s online home!
HOPE TEAM offers testing, psychotherapy, group therapy, healthcare coordination, and/or family support for people ages 10-26 who are experiencing any of the following:
- Confusion over what’s real and what’s imaginary
- Feeling that you’re not in control of your thoughts
- Sense that things happening around you have a special meaning just for you
- Concern that people around you might want to hurt you
- Belief that you have special powers or gifts
- Hearing or seeing things that others do not hear or see
- Trouble communicating in an organized way that others understand
- Feeling that you’ve changed inside in a way that’s hard to describe
These experiences happen to more young people than you might think, but they also require attention from a mental health professional. Get in touch with us. We may be able to help.
HOPE TEAM is a program dedicated to detecting and treating the earliest signs of serious mental illness, before they become a crisis.
HOPE TEAM offers free services to those in need. We are based in Oakland.