Due to COVID-19 and to ensure safety for our patients, families, and providers, HOPE TEAM appointments are currently conducted via telehealth. We are able to work with patients and their families to continue providing services at this time.
HOPE TEAM offers testing, psychotherapy, group therapy, healthcare coordination, and/or family support for people ages 10-26 who are experiencing any of the following:
- Confusion over what’s real and what’s imaginary
- Feeling that you’re not in control of your thoughts
- Sense that things happening around you have a special meaning just for you
- Concern that people around you might want to hurt you
- Belief that you have special powers or gifts
- Hearing or seeing things that others do not hear or see
- Trouble communicating in an organized way that others understand
- Feeling that you’ve changed inside in a way that’s hard to describe
These experiences happen to more young people than you might think, but they also require attention from a mental health professional. Get in touch with us. We may be able to help.
HOPE TEAM is a program dedicated to detecting and treating the earliest signs of serious mental illness, before they become a crisis.